What’s summer without iced tea?
Making iced tea at home is easy!
Follow these simple steps & you can make a perfect pitcher of iced tea for your next BBQ, beach trip, or to keep in the fridge & enjoy throughout the week.
For this tutorial we used Pink Cherry Cider, a very fruity white tea. If you follow this ratio you can make any amount of iced tea…
1 TBS Tea / 16 oz Water
(Yields 1 Gallon of Iced Tea)
- Add 8 TBS of tea to iced tea pitcher.*
- Fill pitcher with room temperature water.
- If you like your tea sweetened, add 1/3 cup of honey to 1 oz of hot water & stir until it is dissolved, then pour into pitcher.
- Store tea in fridge overnight.
- The next morning, strain out the tea leaves & you’ll have a perfect pitcher of iced tea ready to enjoy!
*You can use either a plastic or glass pitcher for iced tea. If using plastic, we recommend one that’s BPA free*
Try this recipe at home? Tag us in your Teatime photos on Instagram, @thegreenteahouseus