Tea isn’t just for drinking. Of course there’s nothing like a freshly brewed cup of loose-leaf tea, but you can also use your leaves to add a boost of flavor & health benefits to a variety of foods. Below we have a delicious brownie recipe using Creme Earl Grey Princess. It’s an organic Sri Lankan Black Tea blended with bergamot oil, French vanilla & cornflower.
What You Need:
- Creme Earl Grey Princess Loose Leaf Tea
- Your favorite brownie recipe or mix (that uses butter or margarine)
- White chocolate chips (optional)
- Melt butter or margarine that is called for in your brownie recipe.
- For each 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine, mix 2-3 TBSP of Creme Earl Grey tea.
- Cover the mixture & let the tea steep in the butter at room temperature for at least 2 hours (the longer the stronger the flavor!)
- After tea has steeped, strain the tea from the butter & use it for the brownies!
- Add white chocolate chips for an enriched creamy flavor.
*This technique can be used in any recipe that calls for butter or margarine. It yields a much stronger flavor in comparison to adding crushed tea leaves or brewed tea to the batter.
Shop in stores & online for 40% OFF Creme Earl Grey (while supplies last)