We have a delicious Matcha recipe to share with you today! Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding, it’s healthy & easy to make.
- 3 TBS chia seeds
- 2 TBS Organic Matcha
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (almond or soy milk if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- In large class container (a mason jar works great) add all ingredients.
- Cover with lid & store in refrigerator over night.
- Stir after 1st hour or before you go to bed.
- Stir again before serving.
- Garnish with a handful of shredded coconut or sliced almonds.
CHIA SEEDS – rich in omega 3, excellent source of protein & fiber, rich in iron & vitamins A, B, D & E, lowers cholesterol, helps digestion, and promotes weight loss
MATCHA – boosts metabolism, rich in antioxidants, strengthens immune system, increases energy levels, prevents cancer, enhances concentration, & contains anti-aging properties