Thanksgiving is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate than teatime with family & friends. We have a lovely Matcha latte recipe to share with you, featuring one of our new teas, Apple Nut Crisp. This fruit tea has all of the warming flavors of the season; dried apple slices, walnuts, cinnamon, & marshmallows. It tastes just like Grandma’s hot apple pie!
~MATCHA APPLE NUT CRISP LATTE~
- 1/4 tsp. of Organic Grade A Matcha
- 1 tbs. of Apple Nut Crisp
- 1.5 tbs. of honey
- 1/3 cup of whole milk
- Steep Apple Nut Crisp in 16 oz of boiling water. Add honey.
- After 3 minutes, strain out tea leaves.
- Whisk Matcha in milk until well blended & milk is frothed.
- Add frothed milk mixture to tea.
Shop in-stores & online for The Harmony Infuser & Romance Glass Warmer featured above. The infuser holds 34 oz, and is perfect for entertaining guests. The warmer will keep your tea hot for hours with a simple tea-light candle.
Organic Grade A Matcha & Apple Nut Crisp are available for purchase in-stores and online as well!