Try our Moroccan Mint Cookie recipe! It’s perfect for your next holiday work party, family dinner, or cookie-swap. The Moroccan Mint gives the cookie a lovely festive green tone, and a delicious minty flavor. We add white chocolate chips to it for an extra creamy touch!
Happy Holidays! -Your Friends at The Green Teahouse
*Shop Online & In-Stores for Moroccan Mint Green Tea thegreenteahouse.com/…can-Mint-p/tg14.htm
~MOROCCAN MINT COOKIE RECIPE~
- 2 cups All-Purpose flour
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1.5 TBS crushed Green Teahouse Moroccan Mint Green Tea
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (crushed almonds are also great!)
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- Mix flour, salt, confectioner’s sugar & tea with wire whisk in large bowl.
- Add softened butter to flour & mix with until well blended (do not over-mix).
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Place dough in plastic wrap & chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll dough flat (1/4 in. thick) & cut into desired shape.
- Place 1/2 apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 12-13 minutes.