The start of a new work week is always hard, but you can perk up your Monday with MATCHA!! If you are feeling exhausted, anxious, distracted, or sluggish, Matcha can save the day. Matcha is one of the best types of tea for you because of its numerous health benefits such as:
- Improves your mood & memory
- Increases ability to concentrate
- Provides long lasting energy without caffeine crash
- Promotes relaxation
- Increases metabolism
- Improves immune system
Matcha is the entire green tea leaf ground into a fine powder, making it easy & fun to blend with your favorite teas. We tried blending it with a Green Teahouse favorite…
VANILLA CREAM CHAI – rooibos tea, masala spices, vanilla & orange peel. Rooibos tea is packed with antioxidants, it’s anti-inflammatory, anti-allergen, & it relieves stress. We hope you enjoy the recipe!
And if you’re mad about Matcha, visit our location in Blue Back Square in West Hartford, CT for our MATCHA MADNESS BEAU-TEA PARTY 3/18 for tons of Matcha fun! Below is a link to the event, we hope to see you there!
~VANILLA CHAI MATCHA LATTE RECIPE~
1 TBS Vanilla Cream Chai tea
1/4 TSP Organic Matcha
1.5 TBS honey
1/3 cup milk of choice
- Steep Vanilla Cream Chai in 12 oz of boiling water for 3 minutes.
- While tea is steeping sweeten with honey.
- After steeping, strain 1 ounce of Vanilla Cream Chai into small bowl & whisk with Matcha until well blended.
- Pour rest of Vanilla Cream Chai & the ounce of matcha chai blend into your favorite mug.
- Froth 1/3 cup of milk & pour on top of tea.
- Garnish with a dash of cinnamon & enjoy!