Spring is finally here, and it’s important to start detoxing after winter! Between the over-indulging over the holidays, and the stress that our immune system endures from fighting off colds & viruses…our bodies are in need is some natural TLC!
Ginger tea has been used in traditional herbal medicine for over 2,000 years to treat many types of illnesses such as, improving digestion, relieving aches & pains, improving blood circulation, warding off colds & much more!
Ginger tea to is great to incorporate into your daily life for those of you looking to detox & improve your overall health. It’s warm, spicy & soothing flavors will have you feeling healthier and renewed in no time!
15 REASONS TO DRINK GINGER TEA
- Increases metabolism
- Relieves migraines
- Lowers blood pressure
- Promotes detox
- Natural appetite suppressant
- Improves fat digestion & absorption
- Aids indigestion & heartburn
- Antioxidant rich
- Vitamin C rich
- Naturally anti-bacterial & antiseptic
- Clears complexion
- Relieves nausea
- Improves circulation
- Relieves menstrual discomfort
We offer a lovely selection of organic ginger teas at The Green Teahouse like:
- GINGER LIME – South African green rooibos tea, ginger, lemongrass, licorice root, lime & tangerine oil
- GINGER PU-ERH – Pu-erh tea, ginger root, orange peel, goji berries, lemongrass & lemon verbena
- TANGERINE GINGER – Ginger, licorice root, orange peel, hibiscus, rosehips, schizandra berry, tangerine & orange oils
If you’re looking to add some caffeine to these teas we recommend blending Ginger Lime with Matcha, Jade Green, or Starfruit Green. And Tangerine Ginger with Wuyi Oolong, Golden Mango, Peach Oolong or Coconut Spring green tea.
Visit us in-stores or online http://www.thegreenteahouse.com/ to shop & enjoy a cup of ginger tea!