There never seems to be enough time in the morning (especially on Mondays). We’re rushing to get ready, stressing about work, or worrying about running late…that actually enjoying the morning gets overlooked. How we start our morning can have a large impact on our mood & even the rest of the day.
A great way to start your day is with a healthy breakfast that’s rich in fiber, vitamins, & protein to give you energy until lunchtime. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” isn’t just a common phrase we grew up hearing…it’s true!
We have a simple & easy breakfast recipe to share with you, VANILLA MATCHA OVERNIGHT OATS!
It’s healthy, packed with antioxidants & fiber, gives long-lasting energy, and will satisfy your hunger until lunch. The best part is…you can make it the night before & it only takes 5 MINUTES! Enjoy a stress-free morning and a delicious healthy breakfast!
~VANILLA MATCHA OVERNIGHT OATS~
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (gluten-free oats work too)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TSP Organic Matcha
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- Whisk 1 TSP Matcha in 3/4 cup of almond milk until fully dissolved.
- Add all ingredients into a Mason Jar & stir well.
- Add your choice of fruit, shredded coconut, chia seeds, etc. (any yummy toppings work)
- Store in fridge overnight.
- Pour into bowl the next morning or eat it on-the-go & drizzle it with honey or your favorite nut butter.
ENJOY OUR RECIPE? Let us know, & tag us in your matcha photos on Instagram: @thegreenteahouseus
VISIT US IN-STORE OR ONLINE TO PURCHASE ORGANIC GRADE A MATCHA!