Lattes don’t always have to be a calorie-dense drink, they can be delicious & healthy too!
If you enjoy a nice Green Tea Latte, then you will love our MATCHA COCONUT LATTE! We blend our Organic Grade A Matcha with one of our popular green teas, Coconut Spring (Chinese & Japanese green tea, shredded coconut, & natural coconut extract).
~DIY MATCHA COCONUT LATTE RECIPE~
- 1/4 TSP of Organic Matcha powder
- 1 TBS Coconut Spring green tea
- 1.5 TBS honey (or to taste)
- 1/3 organic coconut milk (or your milk preference)
- Steep Coconut Spring in 12 oz of under-boiled water for 2 minutes.
- Strain out tea leaves, and sweeten tea with honey.
- Add 1/4 TSP of Matcha powder to Matcha bowl ( or any small bowl) and add about 1 oz of steeped Coconut Spring to it.
- Whisk tea mixture with a bamboo whisk in “Z” formation until bubbles start to form on the surface (this will indicate the Matcha is fully dissolved).
- Add Matcha mixture to the rest of the Coconut Spring tea.
- Froth coconut milk (or your milk of choice) and pour over tea.
- Relax, sip & enjoy your latte!
PURCHASE YOUR ORGANIC MATCHA & COCONUT SPRING TEA ONLINE OR IN-STORE!
Below are some lovely pictures from our MATCHA MADNESS PARTY held in our West Hartford, Blue Back Square location. Guests not only learned how to make a perfect Matcha Coconut Latte, they got to sample them as well! (Thank you Elisa Eve for the beautiful photos!)