Shortbread cookies are a classic…buttery, sweet, & they pair perfectly with tea. Reinvent an old-time favorite by adding MATCHA!
It will add a gorgeous green hue, and turn your indulgent treat into a healthy one. MATCHA is a super-food powerhouse, it provides health benefits like:
- boosting immune system
- antioxidant rich
- increases metabolism
- provides long-lasting energy
If you’re looking for a healthier dessert, that’s simple & delicious you will love this recipe. It will become one of your new favorites!
~MATCHA SHORTBREAD COOKIE RECIPE~
- 1 stick of butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups of flour (sifted)
- 1 TBS Matcha
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix softened butter and sugar in electric mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add sifted flour and matcha powder. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Put dough in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Make dough into desired shape and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-13 minutes.
VISIT US IN-STORE OR ONLINE TO PURCHASE ORGANIC MATCHA!