There are two types of tea lovers in the world, those that use tea bags & those that use loose leaf. Yes, stocking up on boxes of tea at the supermarket is quick and convenient, but using loose-leaf tea is not only better for the environment…IT’S BETTER FOR YOU!
6 REASONS TO DRINK LOOSE-LEAF TEA:
- Hand-picked whole tea leaves offer optimal flavor & health benefits
- Premium teas are made by artisan tea makers with generations of cultivating experience
- Enjoy complex flavors like: jasmine, cardamom, peach blossom, or shredded coconut
- Tea leaves can be re-steeped…1 TSP can yield multiple cups of tea
- High quality tea releases flavor slowly so each cup is subtly different
- Allows us to be mindful of our environment & appreciate the beauty in premium tea
6 REASONS TO AVOID TEA BAGS:
- Tea bags are filled with machine picked tea, then mulched into a powder
- Bitter leaves & twigs get mixed in with the tea
- Mass produced in industrial plants that generate waste
- All the flavor is released in 1 steeping…1 CUP of TEA / 1 TEA BAG
- Most tea bags are not biodegradable & can be made with toxic plastics
- Flavors are simple & can include artificial ingredients/flavors
Those that are new to loose-leaf tea worry it’s expensive, complicated & confusing. However, it is actually very simple, cost effective & environmentally friendly.
All you need is…
LOOSE LEAF TEA + STRAINER + HOT WATER = PERFECT CUP of TEA
Still confused about how to brew your tea? FOLLOW OUR EASY STEEPING GUIDE!
VISIT US IN-STORE OR ONLINE TO SHOP STRAINERS & LOOSE-LEAF TEA