July is a wonderful time of year! We get to enjoy gorgeous weather, the outdoors, berry picking, cookouts with family & friends, and of course The Fourth of July!
We have a delicious & hydrating tea cocktail recipe to help you celebrate called, BERRY BLISS! It’s a blend of two popular summer teas Blueberry Silver, & Strawberry Slim Pu-erh. Whether you’re having a BBQ or heading to the beach, this drink is easy & simple to make.
It offers a rich berry flavor, plus health benefits like: antioxidants, vitamins, boosting metabolism, & detoxifying the body!
Making this recipe is EASY! The first step can be done the night before…
- In a gallon sized iced tea pitcher add 7 TSP of both Blueberry Silver & Strawberry Slim
- Fill pitcher half-way with room temperature water
- Dissolve 3/4 cup of honey in 1 cup of boiling water & add to pitcher
- Fill rest of pitcher with room temperature water
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight)
~BERRY BLISS TEA COCKTAIL RECIPE~
- 6 oz. Berry Bliss Tea blend (see preparation above)
- 2 oz. Vodka
- Fresh lemon, mint or berries for garnish
- Fill 16 oz glass with ice.
- Add vodka, followed by tea and stir well.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, fresh mint or berries
- ENJOY & please drink responsibly
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
* ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 & OVER 7/1-7/4*