Treat yourself to a satisfying breakfast that’s both delicious and healthy! MATCHA BELGIAN WAFFLES are low carb, gluten-free, high in protein, and rich in powerful antioxidants.
This simple recipe will become one of your favorites, not only because of its yummy flavor but for how great you’ll feel after eating it! Starting your day with a protein packed breakfast will:
- Provide long-lasting energy
- Keep you fuller longer
- Curb mid-morning cravings
- Help build lean muscle
- Help maintain a healthy weight
MATCHA BELGIAN WAFFLES
- 1 TBS Organic Matcha
- 4 TBS melted butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP baking soda
- In a blender, mix eggs and melted butter until well combined.
- Add honey, salt & baking powder and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Gradually add coconut flour, and mix well until batter is smooth and lump-free.
- Let batter sit for at least 5 minutes until thickened.
- Cook in belgian waffle maker & enjoy!
*We recommend topping it with fresh fruit, shredded coconut, & a drizzle of nut butter!*