Nothing is cozier than a warm chai latte on a cold winter night. Chai is bursting with all the flavors of the holiday season: cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and the perfect amount of spice.
This latte is absolutely delicious…frothy almond milk & warm cinnamon spices, it’s impossible not to love. Plus, this recipe is quick & easy! Grab some blankets & a book, and have a cozy relaxing teatime.
For this recipe, we recommend using any of the following Green Teahouse Chai Teas:
- 3 tbs chai tea
- 2 cups unsweetend almond milk
- 2 tbs honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Warm the almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Once the milk begins to simmer, immediately remove from heat.
- Add tea to milk and let steep for 3 minutes, then strain out tea leaves.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to milk & whisk until well combined.
- Stir in sweetener & adjust to your liking.
- Pour mixture back into saucepan & warm over low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into blender & blend for 30 seconds until frothy.
- Pour latte into your favorite mug & ENJOY!