Light, refreshing, and packed with antioxidants & fat-burning properties!
It’s impossible to imagine summer without ICE CREAM! We have an easy & healthy DIY ice cream recipe to share with you…Matcha Coconut Ice Cream. Try it with either Original Matcha or Raspberry Matcha.
- 2 15oz cans of full fat coconut milk, refrigerated over night
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Matcha
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, cacao nibs, & shredded coconut
- Mix ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Mix together with an electric mixer or food processor until thoroughly combined.
- Line a freezer safe pan with parchment paper (we recommend a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan).
- Pour ice cream mixture into pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in the freezer overnight to allow ice cream to fully freeze.
- Allow to sit on the counter for about 10 minutes to soften before serving. Enjoy!
Try this recipe at home? Tag us on Instagram, @thegreenteahouseus