The Green Teahouse has an excellent selection of holiday teas for the season. Whether you’re looking for the right tea as a gift, for holiday celebrations (see our holiday tea cocktails article) or to create your own quiet moment of bliss, this list is sure to include some old and new favorites.
2. Twelfth Night– Inspired by Shakespeare’s Christmas comedy, this blend includes black tea, white tea and caramel.
3. Blackberry Oolong– This ruby red brew combines Chinese oolong with loads of berries.
4. Starfruit Green – Add some tropical zing with this blend of green tea, starfruit, mango, and orange.
5. Peach Medley– A basket of fruits await you in peach medley, including pineapple, peaches, kiwi, and strawberry.
6. Strawberry Slim Pu-erh – The natural benefits of pu-erh join with the decadent pleasures of strawberry and rose.
8. Golden Mango Oolong – Toasted oolong highlights the citrus and mango notes sunny tea.
9. Raspberry Matcha – Our matcha is ceremonial grade, which means it’s quality makes it great for drinking, or for using in smoothies, cookies, and more. See product description for a list of matcha recipes.