Thanksgiving is less than a week away! Make the holiday extra special this year with our bestselling fall tea…Pumpkin Spice. It’s delicious as a latte, and you can bake with it too.
Rooibos tea blended with dried pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, coriander & cardamom.
ROOIBOS HEALTH BENEFITS:
– Anti Inflammatory
– Rich in Zinc, Calcium & Magnesium
– Boosts Immune System
– May Clear Complexion
– Relieves Stress & Tension
Enjoy our Thanksgiving recipes below…
Pumpkin Cream Spice Latte & Pumpkin Spice Cookies !
*Add 2 tbs of Pumpkin Spice to your pie crust recipe for some extra spice*
PUMPKIN CREAM SPICE LATTE:
- Steep Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Cream Chai in 14 oz hot water for 3 minutes.
- Sweeten to taste, then strain out tea leaves after steeping.
- Froth milk and pour over tea.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream & a dash of cinnamon. ENJOY!
PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice tea
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter
1. Mix flour, salt, confectioner’s sugar & tea with wire whisk in large bowl.
2. Add softened butter to flour and mix with spatula until combined.
3. Place dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Roll dough flat (1/4 inch thick), cut into desired shape & place 1/2 inch apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 12-13 minutes at 370 degrees.